Monday, February 22nd - Thursday, February 25th, 2010, Asheville, North Carolina
- Pre-Conferences: Monday, February 22</a>
- Conference Program: Tuesday, February 23, 8 am - Thursday, February 25, noon
- Breakout Sessions
Registration Information: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010registration
Event tag: c4l10
Hotel Room rate: $119 per night (free wifi in room and throughout hotel)
Renaissance Asheville Hotel, 31 Woodfin Street, Asheville, North Carolina 28801 USA Phone: 800-359-7951 or 828-252-8211.
- Asheville Regional Airport. Served by Continental, Delta, Northwest, and US Airways. Sample fares.
- 2 hours away: Charlotte Douglas International Airport </ul>
- Interstate 40 - A major east/west interstate highway which connects to I-85 and I-95
- Interstate 26 - A regional east/west-north/south highway serving TN, SC, and NC
- Greyhound bus
- City bus: Downtown is a transit Fare-Free Zone. Can get downtown from the airport in 25 minutes: airport <--> downtown (return TO the airport takes 55 minutes)
- Airport Shuttle Service
Interested in carpooling or sharing rides? See http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010rideshareWant to help plan it? To participate in planning, see the community's conference planning listserv and wiki. Sponsorships We are looking for additional sponsors to help keep registration affordable. Scholarships Check back for more information: We expect to have several scholarships. Or, contact the organizing committee if you'd like to sponsor a scholarship! Local Organizing Committee: Kevin Clarke (Appalachian State University) Lynne Lysiak (Appalachian State University) Jodi Schneider (DERI, National University of Ireland, Galway) Barbara Svenson (University of North Carolina - Asheville) Gillian Ellern (Western Carolina University)