Monday, February 22nd - Thursday, February 25th, 2010, Asheville, North Carolina
- Pre-Conferences: Monday, February 22
- Conference Program: Tuesday, February 23, 8 am - Thursday, February 25, noon
- Breakout Sessions
Registration Information: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010registration
Event tag: c4l10
Hotel Room rate: $119 per night (free wifi in room and throughout hotel)
Renaissance Asheville Hotel, 31 Woodfin Street, Asheville, North Carolina 28801 USA Phone: 800-359-7951 or 828-252-8211.
- Asheville Regional Airport. Served by Continental, Delta, Northwest, and US Airways. Sample fares.
- 2 hours away: Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Interstate 40 - A major east/west interstate highway which connects to I-85 and I-95
- Interstate 26 - A regional east/west-north/south highway serving TN, SC, and NC
- Greyhound bus
- City bus: Downtown is a transit Fare-Free Zone. Can get downtown from the airport in 25 minutes: airport <--> downtown (return TO the airport takes 55 minutes)
- Airport Shuttle Service
Interested in carpooling or sharing rides? See http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010rideshare
Want to help plan it?
We are looking for additional sponsors to help keep registration affordable.
Check back for more information: We expect to have several scholarships. Or, contact the organizing committee if you'd like to sponsor a scholarship!
Local Organizing Committee:
- Kevin Clarke (Appalachian State University)
- Lynne Lysiak (Appalachian State University)
- Jodi Schneider (DERI, National University of Ireland, Galway)
- Barbara Svenson (University of North Carolina - Asheville)
- Gillian Ellern (Western Carolina University)